M / F
The master of visible site features
As a front-end developer, you will join our team of skilled professionals focused on designing and building top-notch user interfaces.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Opportunity to learn and grow.
- Individual development plans
- Education and certificate acquisitions, participation in conferences, seminars and workshops
- Work in an international team
- Work in a dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Work on innovative projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
The best fit for the role.
- Knowledge of Angular, Vue.js and other modern frontend frameworks
- Knowledge of SCSS and TypeScript
- Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
- Understanding of key design principles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Independent, communicative, creative person committed to work
- Advanced knowledge of English language
WHY TO JOIN US?
Sincerely, why not? :)
- Modern startup culture blended with the tradition and power of Emil Frey Group – we are taking the best of both to maintain highest-quality employment standards.
- Major international automotive projects.
- A culture of respect. You will see it in the way we work, speak, and interact. In and out of our working hours.
- A desire to always do better, and for the team to succeed.· Structured work, focused on agile product development with a continuous lifecycle.
- Wide space for innovation in a fast-paced industry at the forefront of digitization.
- Strong mentoring and onboarding structures.
Tailored to your needs.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work, remote work
- Lunch served daily, prepared by esteemed chefs; menus to choose from
- Company phone with paid mobile plan
- Extended health insurance plan (with Croatia osiguranje)
- Christmas and holiday pay
- Parking spot on the company premises
- Paid foreign language course (English or German)
- Teambuilding budgets
- Generous company laptop budgets
- Conferencing and education budgets
- Subsidized MultiSport card