M / F
Machine learning engineer
Are you a talented Python developer with a passion for machine learning?
We are looking for an experienced Python Machine Learning Developer to join our dynamic team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Opportunity to learn and grow.
- Technology stack: Python, Quarkus, MS SQL Server, Redis, Git, Hashicorp Vault, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud
- Work on end-to-end products
- Strong mentoring and onboarding structures
- Individual development plans; you have a say in how your career path will look like
- Education and certifications, participation in conferences, seminars and workshops
- International team, with lots of opportunities for individual contribution
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible work schedules, work-from-home options, and much more
- Beautiful new building with lots of parking space and an excellent daily choice of meals
- Pet-friendly offices
- Wages above the industry average
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
The best fit for the role.
- 2+ years of experience in back-end web development
- Proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of modern web frameworks such as Django, Flask, or Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in Helm and deployment to Kubernetes cluster
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and design patterns
- Optimizing software and system components to meet business requirements, such as speed and scalability
- Solid understanding of machine learning methods, especially deep learning, and neural networks
- Proficiency in using Git for code versioning
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Readiness to transfer experience to young talents.
WHY TO JOIN US?
Sincerely, why not? :)
- Modern startup culture blended with the tradition and power of Emil Frey Group – we are taking the best of both to maintain highest-quality employment standards.
- Major international automotive projects.
- A culture of respect. You will see it in the way we work, speak, and interact. In and out of our working hours.
- A desire to always do better, and for the team to succeed.
- Structured work, focused on agile product development with a continuous lifecycle.
- Wide space for innovation in a fast-paced industry at the forefront of digitization.
Tailored to your needs.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work, remote work
- Lunch served daily, prepared by esteemed chefs; menus to choose from
- Parking spot on the company premises
- Generous company laptop budgets
- Company phone with paid mobile plan
- Extended health insurance plan (with Croatia osiguranje)
- Christmas and holiday pay
- Paid foreign language course (English or German)
- Team building budgets
- Conferencing and education budgets
- Subsidized MultiSport card